利来娱乐w66 www.fcbvj.com.cn The U.S. Travel Association is a dynamic, mission-driven association committed to increasing travel to and within the United States.?
U.S. Travel offers excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive environment where individual contributions are highly valued and the collective goals of 1,200-plus member organizations are advanced. U.S. Travel seeks staff who are committed to creating excellent work and contributing to a positive workplace culture. The office is conveniently located near Metro Center in downtown Washington, D.C.
The Jr. Designer will support all team members in various roles and projects across the organization. This primarily includes: design support of report and collateral production and creative conceptualization and execution for all association products, materials and events. In addition, support is needed with regard to the oversight of the U.S. Travel brand and style principles, event marketing, social media, and special programs.
A strong work ethic, spirit of collaboration, willingness to learn and can-do attitude are traits we look for in our teammates.?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Execute engaging graphic design for print and web and electronic distribution under the direction of the marketing team. Specific tasks may include:
- Creation of direct mail and other print collateral;
- Creation of custom graphics to support research or public policy initiatives;
- Infographic design;
- Signage design;
- Social media graphics
- Report layout and cover design;
- Custom ad design (print and digital);
- Custom research/data-driven graphics;
- Fact sheet design;
- Video graphics;
- Pop-up requests requiring quick turns;
- Email template design
- Interpret and dictate team feedback on select projects requiring communication to internal or external stakeholders;
- Help oversee quality control of the defined company branding guidelines;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, multi-tasking and understanding prioritization of projects under development.
- Delivers what is promised with accuracy and efficiency with ability to embrace a fast-paced, high-volume environment;
- Ability to fully conceptualize and execute new, original ideas and projects from sketch to final design;
- Strong knowledge of creative software;
- Strong typography skills and willingness to contribute creative, conceptual ideas;
- Some knowledge of website and HTML email development to include working with responsive design.
- Knowledge of branding and style principles and ability to carry through established brand and style guidelines to ensure all materials encompasses unified, cohesive look;
- Knowledge of general marketing and social media strategy;
- Holds all projects to high quality standard;
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work against tight deadlines;
- Must possess a positive and proactive attitude along with excellent communication skills;
- Self-initiated with a strong work ethic; and
- Shows intellectual curiosity in every task they are asked to perform
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communications, graphic design or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years of graphic design experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Illustrator).
- A diverse design portfolio of print and web work that demonstrates strong typography and layout skills, a hawk eye for details and good design principles along with a passion for the design industry. Illustration skills are a plus.
- Familiarity with responsive web and mobile design, UI/UX, HTML, CSS.
- Some understanding of video editing software such as Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects is a plus, not required.
To apply please submit your cover letter, resume, link to portfolio and reference list to [email protected] with “Jr. Designer” listed in the subject line.
Fall Research Internship (Paid)
U.S. Travel Association seeks a curious, analytical and highly motivated intern to assist in a fast-paced research shop. Recently ranked as one of Washington Post’s top small company workplaces, the U.S. Travel Association represents every facet of the $2.4?trillion travel industry.
- Data collection and manipulation for advocacy support, market research and economic studies.
- Research, download and manipulate data from economic and statistical database issued by federal, state and local government agencies, industry associations, universities and other research organizations.
- Assist in producing research reports through data analysis, creation of tables, graphs and content.??
- Provide quality assurance review for economic impact studies, questionnaires and other research reports.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis/data?
- Data/research retrieval
- Ability to multi-task and handle high energy projects
- Analytical thought process
- Self-motivation and time management skills
- Clear and succinct communication of research
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word software
- Basic knowledge of travel industry
- A background in economics is advantageous but not necessary.?
- Currently enrolled in a program obtaining BA/BS or MA/MS?
Please submit your cover letter, resume, writing sample and reference list to [email protected] with “Research?Internship” listed in the subject line. The average weekly hours of the internship will be 20-25 hours/week.
Government Relations and PAC internship
U.S. Travel is seeking a highly motivated career-oriented University student?for a paid?Government?Relations?and PAC?internship. The intern will work on and provide support to both the?Government?Relations?and PAC teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research and track specific issues and legislation regarding travel promotion, airline competition, transportation and infrastructure.
- Assist with the planning of U.S. Travel’s annual fly-in event.
- Draft blog posts, action alerts, and newsletters for the Grassroots and PAC team.
- Assist with developing written materials and presentations for the?Government?Relations?team.
- Attend and monitor legislative hearings, meetings, and other events.
- Assist with processing of PAC contributions.
- Attend internal and external meetings/events.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks when needed.
- An undergraduate or graduate student pursing?degree relevant in the field (Government?Relations, Political Science, Public Policy or Tourism and Travel Management).
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and internet research.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude.
To apply please submit your cover letter, resume, writing sample and reference list to [email protected] with “GR/PAC?Internship” listed in the subject line.? ?